Tuesday, September 18, 2007

VINTAGE JOHN KERRY

In response to the Andrew Meyer incident, John Kerry posted the following statement on his web site:

09/18/2007

WASHINGTON D.C. – Sen. John Kerry issued the following statement today, in response to the arrest of a student at the University of Florida.

“In 37 years of public appearances, through wars, protests and highly emotional events, I have never had a dialogue end this way. I believe I could have handled the situation without interruption, but I do not know what warnings or other exchanges transpired between the young man and the police prior to his barging to the front of the line and their intervention. I asked the police to allow me to answer the question and was in the process of responding when he was taken into custody. I was not aware that a taser was used until after I left the building. I hope that neither the student nor any of the police were injured. I regret enormously that a good healthy discussion was interrupted."

That's right Senator: you coulda, shoulda, woulda...but the fact remains that you DIDN'T. You coulda-shoulda-woulda been President, but you're not.

What ever happened to the John Kerry whose lightning reflexes saved his comrades in the jungles of Viet Nam? Election, co-opting by the plutocracy, and mediocrity.

He should spare us his second thoughts; all they ever do is get him into trouble.





No comments: